Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Craigslist Adventures

A couple of buddies and I are looking for a house to live in this next year.

I posted an ad on craigslist, hoping someone will contact me and I won't have to search much (I sure get tired of apartment hunting!).
http://provo.craigslist.org/sha/756918298.html
permalink

Then I had a fabulous idea.

I posted another on craigslist, again, hoping someone will contact me and I won't have to search much (I sure get tired of wife hunting!).
http://provo.craigslist.org/msr/756923228.html permalink
*This link might not work for computers and networks with an internet filter, try the permalink.

4 comments:

Double D said...

Um, so I can't look at your link because my browser says it has sexual materials in it. What are you up to, Nick?

Nickolas Pickolas said...

Your internet filter is blocking my craigslist ad. Try again from an unfiltered computer. (And don't worry, you can only see my butt - nothing more.)

xister said...

Genius.

Hewett Gardeners said...

um. . .good luck with that :)